Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Classes I am taking

Here are the 2 classes I am taking at the Fibre Fest. At first I thought I would be too busy with helping to run the Fibre Fest and selling yarn plus teaching on the Sat afternoon. But it looks like I have lots of helpers for the booth, lots of volunteers are helping at the Fibre Fest and I am free to attend classes. I am taking Fill a triangle with lace on Sat, I can only take part of this course as I teach in the afternoon but I am sure I will get lots out of the class. I have always wanted to attend a workshop by Sivia

I am also taking the class by Lynette Meek on Sunday Lace painting. I love the idea of painting the lace after it's knit. If you want to take this workshop and feel you don't have time to knit the scarf you can bring any undyed wool or silk object. The item needs to be clean and could be woven or knit, the object is to enhance the lace but for learning purpose any item would work then when you have time at home you could knit lace and paint it.

There is a bit of room left in both these classes if you want to join me - The registration for all the classes is going well so don't delay - Register today.

Another note. Lynette is bringing some of her lace painting to showcase in the Peoples Choice gallery and will show this also at the Opening Reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment